The Plain House
The Plain House was originally built in the 1930’s as a chalet bungalow on a half-acre plot of sloping land facing the surrey downs. In 2012 it was purchased for re-development with the plans to construct a 6 bedroom detached house and garage.
A full planning application was submitted with design and access statements in June 2013 and was granted planning permission in October 2013.
PAARL was responsible for the entire projects management and construction, which included building regulations, NHBC and planning amendments.
The build was successfully completed in 2015.
Architect: Goater Jones LLP
Location: Greater London
Property: 5641 sq. ft.
Beds: 6 bedrooms
Reception Rooms: 4
Basement sitting on raft slab
Block and Beam
16kW Air source heat pump
Rainwater harvesting system
Fixtures and Fittings:
Bespoke joinery package for the internal and external doors and windows made from rare hardwoods, Kitchen, Boot Room, Utility Room, Wardrobes
Raised Terrace, Basement, Polished Concrete Floors, Under Floor Heating, Security System, AV and CCTV link, Hardwired Network, Lutron Lighting Design, and Home Cinema.